Wednesday, February 27, 2013

2013 = Emerald Green



Wow! This short month calls for a short blog! It has gone way too fast, but here we are... this month I want to talk about color. Specifically, the color of 2013; emerald green.

I've always been a little biased toward this color since I was born in May, but I was most definitely pumped to hear the color forecast. This rich colored green is gorgeous!


Green is easily a go-to color, it can range in the warm tones to the cooler tones. Green naturally has a tendency to make people think of freshness, youth and the deeper tones let us escape to a luscious rainforest. Growth, nature, environmental, a soothing and calming sensation, all are thoughts associated with the color. You can't go wrong.  Lets not forget green's association with good luck! So for 2013, keep emerald green in your living spaces and keep the luck coming!



Photo credits: Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Emerald is my birth stone too (May 13th) and my FAVE color! :o)

    ReplyDelete