Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Happy Birthday, America



Since it's just about America's Birthday (and I LOVE birthdays), I've been feeling...umm, should we say, much more Patriotic than usual? So in honor of Independence Day, I've decided to dedicate a blog to the stars and stripes, freedom, and Lady Liberty. As I type this, with my red, white and blue sparkely nails, I am reminded of all the things that make me love the 4th of July (and this time of year, in general): The fireworks and fairs, friends and family, BBQs and beers, popsicles and pies, baseball and blue jean shorts...I could go on...and of course, we can not forget about the many brave men and women that are the reasons we are able to enjoy these holidays in the "Land of the Free"...So, sit back, relax, and enjoy some pretty patriotic pictures and ideas. Sending wishes for a safe, fun-filled 4th of July!


The Americana theme has been huge this year, whether it's in decorating, clothing, or color schemes.
The plain white walls with the pop of red make a dramatic statement.
Adorable little boy's room.
Seaside Americana. Take me there.
Old blue vases?! Just add red flowers for a cute display.
Dress up a table with some star spangled napkins from Pottery Barn.

Now for head to toe red, white, and blue:
LOVE! Sky High Jeffrey Campbell platforms. (Lita Platform boot-American Flag)
Flaggish chucks.
Red, white, and shorties.
Gorgeous Chanel ensemble.
Seeing lots of stars and stripes :)
Cute Patriotic Mani.
Awww...and who doesn't love sleepy puppy pictures?!
Last but not least, be sure to celebrate with red, white and desserts!



Photo Credits: Houzz.com, Martha Stewart, Better Homes and Gardens, Pinterest, Pottery Barn, thecraftingchicks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment